Customer Service Administrator - £19k, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Our client, a reputable, traditional, and progressive player in the Ecommerce business are currently on the recruit for a new Customer Service Administrator to join an expanding and friendly team and at an exciting point of growth!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors
- Handling incoming post & deliveries
- Liaising with customers over the phone and email and providing excellent levels of customer service
- Speaking with delivery drivers & being aware of delivery routes & overall logistics
- Handling customer complaints
- Working as part of a team to meet targets
Skills and experience:-
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service role
- A hands on and can-do nature
- Competent IT and Microsoft office
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted