A global infrastructure firm with prestigious offices situated near to West London's most luxurious and well known Mayfair are looking for the newest member of their office support team. Working collaboratively as well as independently, this is role is perfect for someone who is agile, has initiative and is confident at running a small but busy office. Working with an HR bias but also in office management and EA support, this role is pivotal within the organisation.
Specific daily duties include:
- Running the office and working together with the Receptionist to ensure the facilities, front desk, kitchen and board rooms are kept in good condition
- Working on all aspects of HR for everyone in the UK team- ER cases, leave, reward etc.
- Support for various Executives, including diary management and travel organisation
- Preparing board agendas and writing minutes in senior meetings
This is an exciting role for someone who has an office support background but has an HR qualification and is able to manage the HR function independently. The CIPD qualification or similar will be necessary in order to succeed in this role.
Other personal specifications include:
- Be confident in your own knowledge and be able to lead the HR function confidently with previous experience of such
- Ability to use own initiative and make decisions independently. Be 'a step ahead' and have an ear to the ground in regards to diary or travel arrangements
- Ability to interact with Senior Executives and have a sound understanding of working with different cultures
- Previous experience of managing an office
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has the right office support experience and who has an HR bias. There will be plenty of room for development and growth.
A salary of £60,000 plus is on offer, plus health / dental insurance, pension and 25 days holiday not including bank holidays.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted