Great opportunity to join as a Technology Recruiter for a reputable and established financial services firm, working from home but with occasional access to South England locations such as Cambridgeshire and Surrey. This is initially a 7-month temporary assignment, however, with view for long term and potentially permanent prospects, paying a daily rate between £250 - £350.
Working within a dynamic and fast-growing UK and Asia team operating across Europe & Asia, you will play a key role in my client's continued growth.
You will proactively identify, develop and manage a pipeline of candidates aligned to specific business units and requirements, utilising multiple strategies including online databases, social media websites, Boolean keyword searching, cold calling, and on-line / off-line networking to identify top talent for various organisation.
- Tactical planning, oversight, and execution of the end-to-end search
- Recruiting for varied technology focused profiles based on hiring demands and approved requisitions
- Proactively source to build and maintain a pipeline of qualified inclusive and diverse candidates across a variety of skill sets
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure recruitment requirements are met
- Utilise recruitment technologies and a suite of sourcing strategies to hire from inclusive and diverse talent pools
- Understand and take accountability for hiring metrics to track effectiveness of recruitment efforts and quality of hire
- Work in collaboration with other recruiters to share ideas, best practice and support as required
What you'll need:
- Technology Recruitment experience
- ideally in-house experience
- Strong research and candidate generation skills
- In-house technology recruitment experience, ideally within a Corporate function
- Strong business acumen
You will use your experience to help develop attraction and sourcing strategies across a broad variety of talent profiles. Inclusive and diverse talent is a key priority and you will proactively utilize our employment brand, the various recruiting tools at your disposal and manage the assessment and selection processes ensuring we effectively close and onboard candidates
If you love the thrill of the hunt and engaging with passive and hard to find candidates, this role is for you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted