Web Developer position within an established and reputable government body. The post can either be based in Birmingham (once working from offices is allowed), or home-based but able to travel to the Birmingham office regularly (twice a week or fortnight). This is a fixed term contract until March 2022, starting as soon as possible, and offers a salary of circa £48,859 pro rata, working Monday to Friday from 9-5.30.
In essence we need someone to provide leadership and coordination of web development functions and initiatives across my client's Quality Assurance Service, leading a disseminated QA web development team in the development, roll out and maintenance of efficient and effective national information management solutions and data analysis/reporting resources which support the provision of accurate information to and from stakeholders.
You will work with others to integrate these systems with medium and long term national screening programme IT system strategy, where appropriate and proactively identify, promote and implement as appropriate new and innovative mechanisms by which screening QA data can be efficiently managed and reported to internal and external stakeholders.
Due to the evolving nature of the national data and information management team, the specific role requirements may vary over time. The post holder will lead the disseminated team in the following areas:
- Options appraisals and development and implementation of project plans to support the development of IT systems, tools and data analysis requirements
- Development, maintenance and technical support of my client's screening QA databases, systems and analytical resources, ensuring that they operate effectively and efficiently in all locations
- Undertaking complex quantitative and qualitative data analysis on a national, regional and local basis to provide appropriate web development to support the QA process
- Provision of specialist advice to the QA and others on IT and analytical solutions that will streamline QA functions and support high quality data provision from providers
- Identification of improved methods by which screening QA data can be obtained, validated and reported
Ideal Qualifications / Experiences:
- Experience in web development
- Significant experience of database, systems and analytical tool design, together with experience of integrating systems and databases with other software applications.
- Experience of designing and undertaking complex data analyses from large datasets.
- Experience of developing and delivering training on web development to internal and external users.
We are looking for a flexible, diligent and client focused professional who is positive, experienced and savvy.
If you are interested in further Office Support jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.