Pension and Benefits Administrator - 12-month contract - £26,500
We have an exciting opportunity for a Pension & Benefits Administrator to join a global business on a 12-month contract.
You will work within the Reward team, which sits within the wider HR function. You will provide administrative support to the Pension and Benefits team, managing the email queries, daily, weekly and monthly proccesses and the collation and provision of accurate data to internal and external parties as and when required.
This role is mainly remote with 1 day a week in the office. Hours are flexible between 8am & 6pm Monday - Friday. Candidates looking for reduced hours will also be considered.
As Pension and Benefits Administrator, your key responsibilities will include:
- Daily, weekly and monthly administrative procedures to efficiently administer the pension arrangements, including:
- Monthly automatic enrolment assessments and issue of required communication for all UK group companies, ensuring all legislative requirements are met.
- Ensure contributions are paid over accurately and within legislative requirements.
- Collation of data from a range of sources, analysis and interpretation of the data to provide accurate and robust reports within agreed timescales to outsourced pension providers and other parties as and when required,
- Maintenance of membership records internally and with outsourced pension providers, including the maintenance of Expression of Wish forms
- The timely payment of specified benefits to members (e.g. small pot and UFPLS payments)
- Management of pension scheme costs, including the tracking, reporting and accurate recharging of pension services (of approx. £1m pa)
- Be responsible for the administration of key benefits including the group private health and risk benefits, including:
- Maintenance of membership records across all schemes and UK companies, including communication with members, provision of data for P11d purposes
- Collation of data from a range of sources, analysis and interpretation of the data to provide accurate and robust reports within agreed timescales to brokers and/or insurers for renewal and other purposes.
- Management of premiums, including accurate recharging to UK companies.
- Providing full response to member and/or employee enquiries.
- Build strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders across the UK group including Payroll, HR and Finance teams.
- Build strong working relationships with outsourced providers, working with them to ensure that procedures are adhered to, legislative and other requirements are met and that any issues are identified and escalated or resolved appropriately.
What are we looking for?
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Highly numerate with strong analytical skills
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Office
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of data protection and information security requirements
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to demonstrate empathy when dealing with members
- Takes pride in delivering the highest levels of service to the business
- Ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the business
- Generous bonus scheme related to company performance
- Up to 15% pension contributions - based on employee contribution of 5%
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Private health care - maximum of family cover
- Discounted shopping vouchers
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted