If you are an efficient and personable Administration Assistant who would love an opportunity to progress, you might well enjoy working for this thriving Norwich business with a fantastic reputation.
This is initially a standalone position in a busy customer facing office environment. Going forward, there will be the opportunity for you to grow your team and progress within the business. You will need to be able to take ownership for the role, make decisions and use your own initiative to get the job done. Alongside being able to develop strong client relationships, provide exceptional customer service and maintain efficient administrative practices and procedures.
One key requirement for this role, is that you have strong IT and software systems experience and skills, as a big part of the role includes using a complex LMS system daily.
If you are successful in your application, you will be joining a team who truly put their employees at the centre of their business offering you:
- Regular well-being activities
- Monthly personal development-based lunches
- Flexible working
- Personal and company bonus schemes
- Private medical health care
- An employee loan scheme
- And .. and a whopping 30 days personal annual leave + bank holiday's
As the Administration Assistant you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Dealing with inbound customer enquiries and requests
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Updating relevant systems, to set up courses, create reports and send out key communications
- Updating the company website
- Order processing and invoicing
- Ordering and dispatching client content
- Managing the businesses LMS system
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Overseeing all client communications and the relevant administration related to both clients and the customer service team
- Looking after both incoming and outgoing mail
As our ideal candidate for this role you will need:
- Excellent IT and software experience
- Experience within a customer service administration role
- Great customer service skills with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word and Excel
- Be a team player who is dynamic, flexible and adaptable
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong numerical skills
- Able to multitask, be self-motivated and be a problem solver
- Great time management skills
- Excellent phone manner
- An ability to build strong working relationships
Working Monday to Friday, you will be based in Norwich, you can expect to receive a salary of between £19,000 to £21,000 (depending upon experience) plus benefits mentioned above which include 30 days holiday, pension scheme and private health care.
This position is immediately available. Use the APPLY button to submit your cv. Tate will be in touch quickly by phone or email to update/progress your application.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted