Finance Assistant - Purchase Ledger £22k - £25k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you looking for a role within the city centre of St Albans? .... and with Free parking?
Our client a world-renowned provider of devices and support in the medical field are currently on the recruit for a new Finance Assistant to join their existing Finance team.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Processing and reporting transactions daily
- Matching, interrogation, and processing of PO to invoices accurately
- Proactively liaising with suppliers and staff to correct any issues
- Reviewing all invoices in preparation for payment - and ensuring correct approval processes are adhered to as well as accuracy of data
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation
- Assisting with month end
- Other general bookkeeping and accounting tasks as required in support of the wider team
Skills and experience:-
- Solid and previous experience in purchase ledger
- Knowledge of Epicor E10 - desirable but not essential
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to as well as sometimes implement own processes
- The ability to work within a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Accuracy and timeliness.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search