Customer Service Advisor
Full time, 4 months
£10.00 per hour
Tate are currently recruiting for temporary Customer Service Advisor for a 4-month temporary contract within a large established and sustainable energy company. The role will be working from home however, you will need to be based close to the Portsmouth office to collect IT equipment and occasional office visits for any training and meetings.
As a Customer Service Advisor, the role involves high-performing individuals that have excellent communication skills, are empathetic and understand the importance of customer service, have MS office & IT skills and can demonstrate general administration duties. Candidates must be able to work well on their own initiative as well as working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
The main purpose of the role will be to provide excellent customer service by making outbound calls to customers to resolve various queries, transfer to correct departments and respond to enquiries via emails and letters. Previous experience in Customer Service and Collections admirable but not essential.
- Ensure all customers are responded to by all communication methods including telephone, emails and letters
- Arrange outbound calls to customers in response to their queries
- Note customer queries and raise to managers if the problem cannot be solved initially
- Transfer customers to correct departments when their issue is understood
- Attend to general office duties such as saving documents, printing letters
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Offer an empathetic attitude when discussing customer queries
- Be resilient towards customers who are unhappy and need further assistance
To be considered for this role you will need to be:
- Have excellent communication & verbal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail due to a high volume of correspondence with customers
- Be able to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Ability to problem solve and be attentive to all instructions
- Be able to follow instructions clearly and work on initiative
Professional and friendly attitude is a must If you have the required experience and skill set and are immediately available, please apply today
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted