£14.30 per hour
Temp to Perm
A specialist and thriving organisation in Eastleigh are looking for an Administrator for an immediate start in a varied and interesting role. If you're looking to join a company which offers a supportive environment and friendly team atmosphere, this could be an ideal opportunity for you. You will need to be a good problem solver who is able to 'think outside the box', take ownership of the role, and work well without supervision.
- Perform administrative tasks using established procedures and procedures
- Write, review and scrutinise paperwork
- Printing and scanning
- Manage online systems
- Maintain an audit trail
- Provide direct administrative support throughout the organisation
- Maintain effective, positive and productive relationships with all stakeholders
- Answer telephone, email and written queries from external and internal customers
- Resolve any anomalies by using own initiative and referring where complex
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in a busy and complex administration environment
- Have knowledge of working with projects
- Have experience of maintaining audit trails
- Have excellent standard of written English
- Have excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills
- Have excellent administrative, time management, and organisational skills.
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills (oral and written).
- Be proactive and flexible in approach.
- Be able to prioritise and work calmly under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Be able to adapt to change and pick up new systems quickly.
- Be able to work under own initiative and within a team.
- Have sound experience and understanding of procedures or systems.
- Have proficient IT skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Have a willingness to undertake training and development activities.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted