Small, relaxed, dog friendly, non-corporate office in Lewes require an Accountant, £24-30k doe, full time permanent working Monday-Friday 9-5pm.
The Accountant will be responsible for several key daily/weekly transactional tasks along with month end accounting.
The role is office based although initially there may be some home working so flexibility to work a hybrid role is essential. The successful person will sit in the Finance team, working closely with the Credit Controller and Senior Accountant but will have regular interaction with teams across the business.
In general, we are looking for someone who possesses:
- A few years accounting experience.
- Not necessarily part qualified - can be qualified by experience.
- Good IT/Spreadsheet skills with good excel skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- An analytical mind with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Previous experience with NetSuite although not essential.
- UK and/or European tax experience although not essential.
This position is full time 35 hours per week.
Key areas of responsibility
- Posting daily sales and daily purchases.
- Data inputting of direct costs into our ERP system and reconciling these costs to supplier statements.
- Posting overheads and other cost invoices.
- Maintaining the Accounts inbox and actioning where required.
- Inputting payments into the online banking.
- Allocation of payments and receipts into NetSuite and associated bank reconciliation.
- Month end accounting with responsibility for several balance sheet accounts e.g. accounts receivables, accounts payables and tax.
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays pro rata, pension, free fruit, and teas/coffee. The salary range is £24-30k dependent on experience. Immediate interviews, looking to commence employment end of July.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search