My client is currently hiring for an Accounts Receivable candidate. They are a well-established Financial Services data provider and have a great company culture. The role is permanent and paying up to £30k per annum. They need someone who is self-sufficient as currently this is a remote position
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, in this role you will be exposed to a broad range of duties, you will be heavily involved with all aspects of accounts receivable, assisting with debtor collection, producing reports and liaising with many areas of the business.
The main responsibilities will involve:
- Coding, processing and payment of sales orders and sales invoices into the accounting system
- Handling customer queries
- Maintaining customer accounts ledger
- Assisting with debtor collections and reconciliation, and cash allocations
- Liaise with sales team for invoicing details
- Handling supplier and client procurement or processes
- Being a pro-active member of the finance team and assist with finance projects
- Assisting with financial accounting tasks around month-end
- Ad hoc office admin and filing for the finance team
- 1 year + accounts experience, including accounts payable experience, in a corporate environment
- First class English Language, presentation and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in multi-currency environment is highly preferable
- The ability to learn new systems and concepts quickly
- Have good computer and IT skills.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search