Tate are looking for talented Customer Service Advisor's to work for TK Maxx and Homesense, part of TJX Europe based on Clarendon Road in Watford.
Are you passionate about Customer Service?
Would you like a vibrant, fun working environment?
Want to join an International Business with exciting career opportunities? You will receive a competitive salary on a 6-month fixed term contract.
Your day to day role will include:
- Answering inbound telephone calls from customers, dealing with queries and resolving issues.
- Liaising with the store network and other internal departments to ensure swift resolution of customer enquiries.
- Managing a busy email inbox and ensure you are replying to customer queries.
- Making outbound calls as required to help resolve customer issues.
- Ability to demonstrate that you are passionate about delivering a high level of service through written and oral communication.
- Excellent Customer Service skills, ideally on the telephone in a query-based environment
- A flexible approach to your workload.
- The desire to be successful and deliver outstanding quality in all you do.
The Contact Centre opening hours are Monday to Sunday between 8.00am and 7.00pm. You will work a flexible shift pattern working a total of 37.5 hours per week. We look forward to welcoming you to TJX Europe and Tate.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted