One of the finest luxury manufacturers in the country is looking for a new Digital Media Manager. They are a family business that have been in operation for over 40 years. They are looking for the perfect candidate to help grow their busy marketing and social media department. They will report directly into the Head of PR and Marketing and will be responsible for a variety of tasks including managing social media channels, creating and editing video content and helping to implement the company's PR and marketing initiatives. This is an incredible chance to work on the creative direction of marketing for their clients and have the ability to really make an impact.
- Manage and maintain client relationships
- Direct digital content creation and lead shoots with the Videographer
- Manage social media channels specifically across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Create and implement social media strategies and manage paid for online advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with website developers and website designers to create new websites and online features
- Be involved with future new product developments for the entire business
- Be available as a resource for senior team who need assistance with completing large projects
- Working on site throughout the UK and Ireland, following the same brief but working creatively to produce the footage
- Working from the office in Dalston when there are no client visits/on site shoots
The right candidate will have several years working independently across various different media channels and be confident enough to make strong decisions on their own but with support of the Managing Director.
Essential skills and experience:
- Very good attention to detail
- Strong ability to build good relationships
- Ability to work independently and make important decisions
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, social media, PR or related field
- 5-7 + years' experience working in digital marketing, PR, social media or related field
- Experience managing client relationships
- Experience in implementing social media strategies and managing multiple social media accounts
- Experience in directing and creating multi-media content
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast-paced environment
Desirable but not necessary
- Website design experience & SEO
- Photography and videography/editing experience
- Photoshop experience
The induction for the role will include a very exciting and interesting week's trip to Dublin to work on photo shoots and shadow the Head of PR and Marketing.
A competitive salary is on offer so please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted