My client based in Brixton is looking for a Logistics/ Operations administrator
This is a permanent busy role.
The role is working in a small team of 4 where you will be responsible for the below:
- Running the in-house scheme for delivery of stock items for our clients
- Supervising junior staff (apprentice) members to ensure deliveries are sent out on time
- Manage all aspects of shipping routes and deliveries, both incoming and outbound.
- Liaising with different courier companies including DPD, Royal mail, and DHL and have an under standing
- Supervise the picking and packing of individual mail outs when they are fulfilled in house
- Research & implement new logistics, distribution and storage solutions where required.
- Manage inventory within the stock room
- Work closely with external fulfilment partners
- Implement and manage an HS Code catalogue
- Commercial invoice management for shipments business-wide
- Continually review freight costs and transportation rates to keep costs down
- Review shipment contents prior to releasing them from our facility
- Track and analyse miss shipments to ensure they don't occur again
- Immediately respond to customer questions and complaints
- Notify customers about delivery schedule
- Work with production and account manager to discuss customer requirements and expectations and provide logistics quotes
If this sounds like you please upload your CV in word.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted