What? Customer Service Administrator
Where? Brighton (Outskirts)
Why? To help with busy period on a temporary basis
How much? £10.08ph
Our client in Brighton is looking for 2 - 3 candidates with previous customer service experience to come and help them out during a busy period for around 3 - 4 months. This will be a mixture of working from home and office- based work.
- Dealing with enquiries via phone call and email
- Updating customer accounts
- Administrative tasks as required
- Cleansing database
- A high level of customer service skills and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Strong accuracy and an eye for detail
- Competent using Microsoft, Excel & PowerPoint
- Polite and friendly
- Be happy to use your own laptop
If you are available immediately and are looking for a great opportunity with a highly sought after organisation please do not hesitate to apply or contact Esther on 01273 324 255 Thank you!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted