Bid Manager Salary up to £40,000 (depending on Experience)
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Reigate and play an extremely important role for the business which is within their bid team. Maybe you have been working within another organisation as a bid assistant, bid manager or bid coordinator. If so, and your experience is within bids in any capacity... we would like to hear from you.
This client is expanding, and therefore the bid team needs your help!
- You will be preparing bids and proposals within a defined time-frame.
- Responding to queries and messages about tenders and raise the relevant information relating to tenders.
- Coordinate proposals with clear and concise communication between relevant company departments so that the information tendered is accurate and on time.
- Keep all proposals on brand following all formatting and quality standards.
- Full contribution to the written proposal including presentation.
- Strong experience within Bids - compiling and proposing.
- Experience of working within a sales or marketing environment.
- Competent with Microsoft Office and used to working with CRM systems.
- Confident in dealing with internal and external customers including suppliers.
- Somebody committed to self-development and willing to attend workshops, events, and courses.
- Great work life balance with a hybrid office model.
- Chances to progress and further your career
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
This role is a great career role and somewhere that hard work is rewarded, if this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted