Merchandising Administrator - Part time
£12.73 to £14.85 per hour depending on experience
Temporary for 4 months
Hours - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8.00 - 12.00
Home working initially - Company Milton Keynes based
This role will be well suited to a strong administrator, you must be able to prioritise your workload and have great attention to detail. The position is to support the retentions team with administration, processing orders and dealing with all enquiries into the department. If you have merchandising experience this would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Process orders
- Email enquiries
- Update website with product descriptions
- Support the team with all general admin
- Update all departments needed of product launches and issues
- Liaise with marketing agencies
- Must have previous Administration experience
- Must have great attention to detail
- Must be a strong co-ordinator and able to prioritise your workload
- Knowledge or marketing or merchandising is preferred but not essential
- Must be happy home working and working independently
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner
If this role sounds interesting to you, you are immediately available, you are happy to work from home and you have the required experience please do not waste time, apply immediately and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted