Our client, a well-known British technology company, is seeking a HR Operations Administrator.
As part of the Global HR Operations you will be supporting the UK market on the delivery of the HR processes for all UK employees as well as, at times supporting other European markets.
Ideally you will have experience in working within a large organisation in a fast-paced environment that can be flexible in supporting the ongoing business needs. You will need experience in People management systems desirably, Workday.
- End to end HR processes including starters, employee lifecycle changes and leavers
- To support the team with visa processes,
- Maintaining employee information and records on Workday
- Production of changes to terms and conditions letters and contracts
- Point of contact on payroll queries related to payroll submission
- Analyse audit reports and perform data validation using excel
- Point of contact for policy, process and contractual queries from the business
- Co-ordinate and provide reference requests for current and ex-employees
This role is a full-time Monday to Friday position in Malmesbury, Wiltshire for 6 months. You must be available to start immediately and is paying a up to £14 per hour dependant on experience.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted