New position for an HR AND PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR created to support the HR Manager in all aspects of payroll for 290 staff across 3 sites, and to handle employee related enquires around benefits and entitlements, coupled with generalist HR admin support for the department.
Our client is looking for an HR administrator who is familiar with processing internal payroll.
Ideally, this full-time position will be office based - and we promise you won't be disappointed! The business is situated in an idyllic location. You will need transport to get here!
In addition to a competitive salary, other perks include a 35-hour week, health insurance, 5% cont. pension, 4x life insurance, generous celebrations for business milestones and free lunch every day!
Payroll at this company encompasses salaried staff and manual workers on shift and overtime rates through Sage.
CIPP membership would be beneficial but not essential.
Role Responsibilities for this position:
- To prepare monthly payroll for all Group companies
- Reporting requirements both internally & ONS.
- To oversee and support employees in accessing payroll information i.e. payslips, P11D's, P60's and P45s.
- To respond to payroll queries in a timely manner.
- Manage administration of new starters, administer mid-year changes, and manage leavers and retirements, with all associated paperwork.
- To update HR database with employee details.
- To maintain employee attendance records in SAGE payroll system.
- To manage employee benefit memberships.
- To manage Company Car administration.
- To manage bookings for the pool car, hire cars and the company van.
- Respond to external requests for employee salary information i.e. mortgage & guarantor requests.
- To assist the HR Manager to ensure that the Group is compliant, keeping up to date with changes in payroll legislation.
This position is immediately available. Please use the APPLY button to submit your CV.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted