Talent Role - Remote
Are you an experienced recruiter / talent sourcer? Are you looking for a role where you can use your excellent sourcing skills to find top talent across the globe? If you answered yes to these, my client needs you!
Tate is currently recruiting for Talent Superstars to join a leading research and advisory organisation, who place a real emphasis on employee satisfaction and wellbeing. The company operates on a truly global scale, with over 10,000 employees worldwide, and a yearly turnover of over $4Bn!
- Sourcing candidates for client success, research & advisory, supply chain and tech focussed positions across the globe
- Using a range of job boards, LinkedIn recruiter, networking, and referrals to find top talent
- Screening candidate's suitability for each position and submitting for consideration
- Updating candidates on the progress of their application
- Arranging interviews and giving feedback
- Assisting with offers and onboarding
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have:
- Previous recruitment / sourcing experience gained either inhouse or from an agency
- In depth knowledge and proven experience of candidate sourcing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle a number of positions at any one time
- Ideally educated to degree level
This is an amazing opportunity that is not to be missed!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted