If you're looking to join an organisation with great progression opportunities within a Financial Services organisation, then ReAssure is the company to work for.
Tate are working in partnership with ReAssure part of the Phoenix Group, to recruit a talented team of Administrators to work with them at their newly refurbished Hitchin office.
ReAssure are a UK Life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth, this gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
Located in the centre of Hitchin - SG5 2DW, ReAssure are offering full-time permanent opportunities with a competitive benefits package
As an Administrator, day-to-day duties will often vary, but common tasks will include making sure all relevant administrative duties are taken care of so the business can run smoothly. This will usually include:
- Completing forms
- Taking internal phone calls
- Creating reports and organising data
- Sorting through and processing information
- Processing any time-sensitive requests
- Understanding and interpreting data at a basic level
- Maintaining and updating information held on a data base or manually
- Scheduling and prioritising allocated work on a daily basis
- Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Reading, replying to and following up emails
- Articulating and maintaining good working relationships with colleagues and clients
You may also have some customer-facing duties, such as:
- Liaising with internal/external customers and clients
- Taking and processing customer requests
- Dealing with customer issues or queries, by phone or email
Development & Opportunities
So if you're looking for an Administrator role with great scope for progression into other departments at ReAssure, then we want to hear from you today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted