Tate exclusive! A new permanent position for an Accounts Assistant has been created due to growth and workload at a rural ecommerce and vegetable farming business near Shefford, Beds.
Open to candidates seeking a 4 or 5 day working week. (salary quoted is based on 5 days)
This new position will support the current team of 2, reporting into the Finance Manager. The business trade B2B and B2C, through direct sales and ecommerce trading platforms, which generates a high volume of payment transactions.
The job will be office based, in professional and well-equipped business premises. You will need your own transport to get to this location.
The job will comprise of a varied range of accounting activities to pull on your range of skills and experience including:
- Sales ledger
- Bank postings & reconciliations
- Credit control
- Matching & reconcile unallocated cash reports
- Looking into any queries
- Raising rental invoices
- Raising recharge cost invoices
- Ecommerce sites - (Website, Amazon, EBay) weekly sales reports
- Reconcile to PAYPAL & Barclaycard
- Assist with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Input payroll journals
- Vat Returns
- Petty cash & post journal
- Ensuring all property maintenance certificates are valid
- Set up and maintaining a contracts file
- HMRC payments
It would be a huge advantage if you have some previous payroll experience too.
The business trades in a bespoke industry software, and use MS Office.
The role could support someone keen to progress with AAT qualifications, but it is not predicted to present career progression in the longer term.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search