Claims Assessor Central Winchester 17- 21k
We are looking for two Claims Assessors to join a very busy team and successful Insurance company based in central of Winchester.
The management and team are very supportive, offering a friendly and supportive working environment with excellent company benefits.
- Validate new claims by set procedures
- Make accurate claim payments to the appropriate source within strict SLA's
- Communicate effectively with customers via verbal and written media
- Maintain all supporting documentation and records updating computer and paper records as appropriate
- Archive all data following departmental procedures
- Keep the team and senior managers up to date with any complaint issues
- Work within all health and safety regulations
- A can-do attitude
- Team player
- Great work ethic
- Excellent Communicator
- A good Knowledge of financial services and the regulations imposed by the FCA and other law regulatory bodies
- Good working knowledge of the insurance industry
- Desirable but not essential is a chartered Insurance Institute certificate.
- Also, desirable but not essential is one year's experience working within the Insurance industry
Salary plus annual bonus, pension, life cover, online training, 22 holidays, 8 days flex, Study support
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search