Secretarial Administrator Winchester
We are supporting an Investment Management company in central Winchester to find an exceptional new team member. We are looking for an adaptable and efficient person that can effectively offer Secretarial and Administration support to the busy and supportive teams.
- Coordinate and manage the team's diaries
- Arranging meetings and booking travel
- Answering telephone queries and directing as appropriate
- General team administration, expenses, filing
- Management of client administration
- Produce typed documents from audio tapes or manuscripts
- Coordinate and produce statements and letters
- Create professional presentations,
- Be capable and confident of mail merges
- You will ideally have similar experience working within the Financial Services arena
- Be adaptable and professional
- Be a team player with a positive attitude towards tasks and their completion
- Being able to be intuitive and proactive and have a thirst for learning
- Confident with all MS Office packages and Audio typing
- Secretarial and Administration experience essential
This is a fantastic company to work for, that value their staff and all work collaboratively to achieve the smooth operating of the company. Currently the teams are working on a temporary hybrid working model so there will be some remote and some office-based working. You must be flexible long term with this as business needs may change.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted