Are you looking for a really exciting administration role that requires a great attention to detail and the flexibility to work from home? If so please read on!!
We have two roles, one being a temporary to permanent opportunity and the other a FTC/permanent position. This role will be to assist and support the commercial trading team through the efficient administration of the trading process and to be the central point of contact for suppliers, customers, shipping lines, freight forwarders and internal stakeholders in relation to all administrative and operational matters for the import and export of waste material.
The role requires flexibility and the ability to work closely with all UK and overseas-based staff to ensure that all trading possibilities are investigated and executed efficiently.
Duties will include
- Creation of shipments / Sales orders / Purchase Orders in SAP within framework of monthly order/shipping plan
- Build excellent relationships with customers, suppliers (loading sites), shipping lines, freight forwarders and other service providers as well as develop relationships with internal stakeholders
- Direct engagement with the supplier to book containers and coordinate late arrival or re-booking of containers.
- Rate confirmation and booking with carriers and circulation of relevant documentation
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure that all necessary documentation is provided, and all packing information received from the supplier upon delivery of goods in a timely and accurate manner
- Review loading documentation and photographs to check for compliance with terms and conditions of purchase, in particular quality of material and photographs
- Creation of shipments / orders Shipping bookings / confirmations
- Experience in the area of customer service is essential
- Experience in data entry and documentation is essential
- Experience in working independently and managing own time is important
- Understanding of import and export logistics and operations an advantage
- Experience in shipping industry, particularly forwarder experience preferred
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted