Tadworth KT20 / Remote
Part Time (16 hours)
Temporary (4 months initially)
£18.19 to £23.39 per hour, depending on experience
Tate are currently working with a world leading company, within the Pharmaceutical industry, to recruit a part time Grant Administrator, on a temporary basis for 4 months.
This role requires the successful candidate to work from the office and sometimes from home.
As this is a part time role, the successful candidate will be required to work 16 hours per week, Monday to Friday (for example, 3-4 hours per day), although there could be some flexibility.
- To provide expert support on management of all independent medical grant requests, including grant management and processing.
- Regularly review the medical grant status reports to identify required actions.
- Support UK Medical Affairs teams with the management of competitive grant programmes.
- Responsible for the administration of individual healthcare / research organisation funding requests and competitive grant schemes within the Global Medical Grant (GMG) System
- Liaises with relevant internal stakeholders about GMG competitive calls and organisation funding applications.
- Liaises with Legal colleagues to maintain and revise agreement templates.
Prior Skills/Experience Preferred:
- Ability to interrogate complex reporting systems to identify required actions.
- Ability to clearly communicate information and concepts which may be complex in nature.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation.
- Strong negotiation, networking and stakeholder management skills and confidence in influencing without authority.
- High degree of cross-functional collaboration.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and matrix environment.
- Ability to work under autonomous conditions.
- Confidence to liaise with internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deal effectively with deadlines.
- Creativity, resourcefulness, high energy and flexibility.
- Solution focused with a flexible and pragmatic approach.
- Experience of using management systems would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of pharmacovigilance and regulatory legislation would be beneficial.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today, or contact Tate for more information; 01582 692 543.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted