Marketing Manager - Eastleigh - £30,000 - Hybrid role working from home 2 days a week
We are excited to be working with a not for profit organisation, who is looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be able to use your creativity and expertise while managing a small and eager team to help achieve company and personal goals.
This is an opportunity for a fresh pair of eyes to come in and showcase their skills and experience while motivating and supporting others to be the best they can be.
Marketing Manager duties include:
- You will be responsible for the brand across all platforms and optimising the customer journey
- Managing and organising events and advertising
- Plan and execute business goals
- Producing online content, updating, and managing the website
- Producing reports on trends, risks, and outcomes
- Identifying new opportunities and discovering new ways to attract new customers
- Support, Manage and develop the team to achieve their full potential
Experience and skills required
- 3+ years experience working as a Marketing Manager
- Degree in Marketing or related subject - ideal but not essential
- CIM Professional
- Extensive use of CRM system, PowerPoint, and MS Office
- Experience in using design packages including, Adobe
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted