Customer Service Advisor - HOME WORKING
Bedford based company
Temporary to Permanent
4 weeks training at head office in Bedford - then the role will be HOME WORKING
£9.91 once you have passed 6-month probation period*
Do you enjoy being on the phone? Do you get excited about helping customers? And would you describe yourself as a naturally friendly and helpful person? We are seeking enthusiastic, hardworking people to work within a successful Customer Service team -You will be based at home and all equipment will be provided.
10:00 - 17:00
11:00 - 18:00
12:00 - 19:00
5 days per week, working 2 full weekends in 6
- First point of contact to all customers
- Investigate customer problems and be able to solve them quickly and efficiently
- Schedule engineers
- Accurate data entry
- Build and maintain great relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Work to KPI's and team targets
- Experience within customer service is essential
- You must be positive and friendly with the ability to build rapport with customers easily
- Must be self-motivated and a problem solver
- Must have strong communication skills
*increases dependant on personal performance and attendance
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted