Recruitment Consultant/Field Care Manager
£20,000 - £24,000 DOE
Based: North Nottingham area
Tate Nottingham are recruiting for a Field Care Recruitment Manager to join our clients already busy and established team. You will be a self-motivated team-player with a desire to succeed! You must always be customer focused and be able to spin multiple plates at anyone time. From a fast-paced staffing background you will take care in your candidate and client journeys alike to support your employees whilst filling all your client's needs! Based within the care sector you will be liaising daily with Care Workers, Case Managers, Solicitors and Social Workers and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and growing new business through relationship lead sales, over the phone and face to face.
- Advertising, interviewing and recruiting of new members of staff, ensuring all RTW documents and compliance is up to date and in check.
- Sending out staff assignments.
- Full cycle of the recruitment process from on-boarding to feedback evaluations.
- Building bespoke packages to suit a range of clients needs.
- Working towards KPIs to assist with self-development
- Looking after your own assigned area, growing business, supporting clients needs and providing business reports.
This role may suit a potential person who has hand on care experience ideally within community along with either administration or customer service experience as full training would be given.
Please click on the link below to apply
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted