Communications Manager 3-4 Days per week Salary £40,000 FTE
We are searching for someone that is looking to join a successful company based in Dorking and play an extremely important role for the business which is their communications team. Maybe you have been working within another organisation as a Communications and Engagement Manager, Internal Communications Manager, or Communications Officer... if so, this is the role for you.
I have worked with this client for many years now and they have created a very successful business... they are expanding, and therefore the customer service team needs your help!
- You will be working with HR and the wider Executive team to enable and facilitate the development of a people strategy for the business.
- You will be developing, deploying, and executing a multi-channel engagement strategy developing the content and also holding responsibility for the intranet.
- Working with the HR team you will facilitate the building of induction, training, and development programs across all parts of the business.
- Coordinate the development of the strategic business and operational planning processes so that the objectives are consistent with the wider picture of the business.
- Plan meetings and attend whilst maintaining meeting notes of the management meetings, you will record the actions of the meeting and then drive them going forward.
- Experience within a communications role that has a particular focus on driving change and improvements.
- High attention to detail with an organised approach.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and prioritise workload.
- Strong written skills including spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Confident in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Discretion and Confidentiality are key traits.
- You will be someone who sets the highest standards for yourself and able to work under your own initiative.
- Great work life balance 3 - 4 days per week.
- Free parking on-site
- Generous holiday and well-being benefits
- Up to 10% employer contribution to personal pension plan.
This role is a great one that offers work life balance and also the ability to make a real positive impact on the business and its plans going forward. If this all sounds like a place you would like to be a part of please get in touch with me.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted