Full time, 37 hours per week
5 months FTC
£13.50 - £17.50 PAYE per hour
Tate are working with a very well respected and long serving client who are an energy company looking to recruit a Document Controller, based in Perth.
As a Project Information Officer, you will play a pivotal role in the management and control of project /
business documentation across a wide range of projects for the Transmission Business Unit.
Due to the Covid19 pandemic, this role is currently remote. However, candidates should still be local to Perth, as initial training may be office based. There are also plans for the role to return to the office once lockdown restrictions are lifted.
Key Duties and Accountabilities:
- With use of previous experience, maintain and liaise with various stakeholders (internal and external), to provide document control support for projects from conception to completion
- Provide support to the Project Information Team by cleansing and migrating a large amount of data onto the company's current system
- Exceeding communication skills and attention to detail throughout all responsibilitiesThe Ideal Candidate:The successful candidate must have and be capable of...
- Have a confident and diligent attitude
- Previous experience in this role, or one of similar that has fulfilled the same duties
- Previous experience in Interface management, project close out including handover of final records and archiving is essential
- Be able to use company-standard management systems
- Excellent IT skills and be confident in learning new systems
- Be aware of Viewpoint and Content Server and/or of similar
- Previous experience working in a project environment
- A positive and can do attitude
- Manage own workload
- Be able to work on own initiative and proceed with tasks efficiently
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today. We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted