Digital Marketing and Sales Operations Role
Salary 35-40K DOE
My client, a global market research and business intelligence company are recruiting for a new Sales and Marketing Operations professional. In this B2B marketing role, you will support the overall workflow and projects of the marketing team, including campaign planning, reporting of campaign success and ROI. You will be responsible for the company marketing automation systems, carrying out email marketing and reporting tasks and will oversee sales analytics and the optimisation of data set.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a company who is dedicated to enabling their employees to achieve their personal and professional goals. If you are a self-motivated, dynamic marketing professional who has a solid understanding of B2B marketing please apply today without delay!
- Manage the email marketing system, including promotional and newsletter emails
- Develop drip marketing campaigns from concept to execution to nurture leads
- Liaise with the content team to ensure all content required across platforms is received in a timely manner
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure consistency across website and content publishing
- Update the website and other owned media content
- Measure and report on web analytics and social and email engagement metrics
- Investigate and resolve content related issues and communicating this to the relevant teams
- Consult with other teams in the business concerning strategic projects
- Support with the relationship with external vendors such as PR agency
- Manage and carry out sales reporting to agreed timeframes
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted