If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role of Customer Service Advisor at ReAssure, part of The Phoenix Group. Your natural problem-solving and people skills will be highly valued by your customers, colleagues, and manager in this role.
Located in the centre of Telford - TF3 4NB, ReAssure are offering both full-time/part-time permanent opportunities with career progression.
As a Contact Centre Representative, you will have:
- The ability and motivation to work to set key performance indicators (KPls) and performance targets
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage your own workload, and have the ability to prioritise the tasks that are the most important
- The ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines
- Excellent communication - oral and written and a good telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills
- An ability to be empathetic to the customer
- Have a natural desire and passion to help customers and come to an efficient resolution with an ownership of the customer's problem
- Ability to work between multiple operating systems
- Basic computer literacy and keyboard skills
- A good knowledge of basic Microsoft Word, Excel and familiarity with using the internet
As a Contact Centre Representative, you will be:
- Efficient and accurate in your work
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- A good team player
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas and processes
- Complete telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries
- Provide an outstanding service experience to customers by managing various inbound queries
- Ensure you are providing each and every customer with an enjoyable customer service experience, by providing a high level of customer care and attention at all times
- As a representative of ReAssure, you will contribute to the lasting impression a customer will have and so it is important that you consistently demonstrate the values and behaviours of the business you're working for to ensure their service experience leaves a positive lasting impression
- Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact and escalate when required
- Complete data entry and processing; you will maintain data entry protocols and carefully record other information throughout your day
- Deal with customer data ethically and in accordance with relevant requirements
- Collaborate within the team to clarify facts, exchange information, or resolve enquiries and issues
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of ReAssure by identifying and taking ownership of opportunities for improvement to the processes you use, the services you will provide and the values you can add to the business
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted