HR Business Partner (part time 24 - 30 hours x week; min 3 days per week)
We're working in partnership with a unique SME with a passionate workforce of engineering professionals.
We are looking for an experienced HR professional to play an important role in developing and supporting the existing HR function. You will be expected to support the delivery of a robust HR service to the business - focusing on improving management capability and developing appropriate training and practises.
This role reports to the HR Manager with additional support from the HR & Security Assistant.
The role is on a part time basis requiring a minimum of 3 days per week on site.
As HR Business Partner, your main responsibilities will include:
Provide input and support to the HR Manager regarding change management, organisational strategy and execution that is aligned with business strategies.
Provide ongoing support guidance and coaching for Employee Relations, Performance Management, Training and Development, Contractual and policy development.
Assist with the design and roll out of programs and initiatives that help develop staff and managers at all levels.
Support and guidance in resolving employee relations issues in line with good practice demonstrating a consistent and empathetic manner.
Keep-up-date knowledge of employment law requirements to ensure ARA remains compliant.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Established HR generalist with managerial experience within a busy commercial SME organisation.
- Be confident in all things HR, a good communicator with the ability to influence and negotiate outcomes.
- Someone who is proactive and pragmatic with a good knowledge of UK employment law and how to apply it to real life situations.
- You will ideally have CIPD level 7 and/or equivalent experience in a similar HRBP role. CIPD level 5 is a minimum requirement
- Able to work with pace and remain calm and patient under pressure whilst working through complex and conflicting priorities.
- Experience of broad range of workforce disciplines including technical, engineering, scientific and/or professional.
The successful candidate must satisfy security clearance requirements - including the last 5 years continual UK residency.
The full time equivalent salary for this role is £43,000 - £45,000
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted