Supply Chain and Shipping Specialist
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
This role will form part of a small and friendly Procurement Team and will be fully office based, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Being part of a small team, you'll need to support with all aspects of supply chain and logistics within the UK and EMEA.
We're looking for someone who will drive best practice and support local procurement and logistics teams as required.
As Supply Chain and Shipping Specialist, some of your duties will include:
- Help manage procurement for all UK & NL projects.
- Help to drive gross profit margin through analysis and negotiation.
- Be the point of contact to advise on Brexit challenges not limited to logistics, export documents,
- lead times etc.
- Bring in new ideas and methods, to further improve existing processes.
- Identify new opportunities to renegotiate terms.
- Develop strong supplier relationships.
- To assist where necessary and help manage freight handling and prepare import/export
- Support with stock-take in UK & NL regions
- Analyse sales data to optimise inventory levels - manage and set appropriate stock levels.
Ideally you will have the following Skills & Experience:
- Commercial Acumen.
- A desire to improve process and drive change.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Team player - collaborative approach
- Experience within a similar role
- Knowledge on Import/Export, Inventory management and Freight
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted