My client a medical recruitment company based in London is seeking a Compliance Administration Assistant, paying between £18,000-20,000, to join their fast paced and growing team. The role will be offered initially on a 6 month fixed term contact which could be extended. The office is completely remote, so the role will be 100% working from home with all equipment supplied.
Interviews will be held at the end of this week, with a next week start, so all candidates applying must be available immediately
The position will involved all the background administration and compliance that goes on behind the scenes when recruiting for laboratory and medical staff, duties include:
- Processing candidate's proof of right to work such as passports and visas
- Verifying official documents i.e. educational certificates and training
- Entering candidate details into internal CRM system
- Uploading candidates bank details to payroll
- Liaising with and updating line managers in regards to candidate start dates
- Sending out documents and processing forms for new candidate starters
- Sending out offers and first day details to candidates
- Any other administrative duties needed
The company is seeking a candidate with administrative experience who enjoys working in fast paced environments. You will be detail orientated and enjoy working to deadlines. Constantly multi-tasking you will have various projects on the go at one time so no day will ever be the same. You will enjoy being the go-to person and liaising with people at all levels, excellent spoken as well as written communication skills. Computer literate you will have experience with Microsoft packages as well as internal CRM systems would be desirable.
If you are looking for an administration role in a working from home capacity, working with a great team then please do apply!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted