£60,000 - £70,000
A small boutique infrastructure firm is currently seeking a qualified Accountant/Office Manager to join their Mayfair based firm. This is an organisation which is team-focused, with the breadth of activities necessary for employees to grow, enhance their skills and experience, and to be supported rather than constrained by a defined role. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and innovative organisation.
Your role as Accountant/Office will be responsible for managing the day-to-day financial management services along with overseeing all HR related matters and ensuring the efficient running of the office.
You will be responsible for the following duties;
- Processing all monthly/quarterly financial reporting
- Cashflow management
- Managing audits
- Budget preparation
- Liaising with HMRC and processing VAT returns
- Preparation of board meetings
- Responsible for all HR related matters
- Managing all ER cases, whilst having the support of an external HR consultancy
- Issuing new starter letters/contracts
- team motivation / support
- office organisation
- Responsible for oversight of the office and managing the receptionist
- Negotiating vendor contract terms and conditions
- Organising office events and team socials
We are seeking a candidate who takes pride in their day to day tasks and wants to add value and be an integral part of a high achieving organisation. You MUST hold a positive and willing attitude, with an agile and entrepreneurial approach. We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic individual with a high level of efficiency.
The ideal candidate will possess.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA) or similar
- Understanding of accounting standards and processes
- HR experience and exposure to contracts and ER cases
- Proven office management experience
- Experience in working in a small or start up environment would be advantageous
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
This role includes an unrivalled benefits package including a discretionary bonus structure and stunning offices!
If you feel you have the above and are seeking a new and exciting challenge, don't delay, submit your CV today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search