We are currently partnering with a global professional services consultancy who are looking for two HR Business Partners to join their business services team, on a 12 month contract. With an office in North West London, the candidates will work there twice a week and have the flexibility and autonomy to work remotely for the rest of the time. This is the chance to join a supportive team and learn and grow with like minded HR individuals. If you are an HR Advisor, looking for the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
The role will include:
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with internal clients
- Working with various business areas, delivering of HR Calendar activities for the internal client group ensuring that the required process is consistently undertaken
- Working with the Senior HRBP colleagues to ensure HR policy and procedures are implemented consistently and effectively.
- Working within the HRBP team to lead / run specific calendar projects throughout the year, representing internal client groups within the People Function.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong HR knowledge (CIPD qualification or equivalent)
- Project orientated and able to both create and work to detailed project plans
- Client relationship and influencing skills
- Honed collaboration skills, understanding how to operate in a complex, matrixed organisation
- Analytical and problem-solving skills and strong delivery focus
- Data orientated with proven experience of using data to influence client initiatives and actions
This company is data driven, so a desire and ability to work with data and tech is essential.
Please be aware that although these are contract roles, our client will rarely relinquish top talent. The annual salary is £45-50,000 with exceptional benefits. Interviews will commence ASAP, so please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted