We are currently working with an exciting and innovative scientific organisation who is looking for an Executive Assistant to support their Chief Business Officer. Based close to London Bridge and working amongst cutting edge technology and a diverse work force, this is an incredible opportunity.
The role will suit an experienced EA who is used to working as an effective gate keeper, as well managing both inbox and diary management.
Other likely day to day activities will include, but are not limited to;
- Organising appointments as required including arranging venues, accommodation, refreshments and other requirements as necessary
- Arranging suitable national and international travel and accommodation for the CBO and attendance at key events
- Preparing and issuing agendas and minutes for meetings, attending as note / minute taker if required. Undertake and follow up actions delegated
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Years of solid EA/PA experience, preferably in a similar industry but that is not essential
- Ability and proven experience of self-management in a support role
- Ability to take minutes and work in a professional manner
- The capability of understanding inbox traffic and day to day priorities to ensure everything run smoothly
- SAP and Sharepoint knowledge is desirable
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you have the relevant knowledge and experience to succeed in this role please apply now. This role is an immediate need and interviews will be conducted ASAP. A salary of 35,000-45,000 p/a is on offer plus benefits.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search