Stock Management & Logistics Co-ordinator
Our client a global company that is a leading supplier of products to their industry are currently looking to recruit a Stock Management & Logistics Co-ordinator to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Stock and Logistics Co-ordinator to join an interesting company and make a difference. This is a busy role that would suit someone highly organised and efficient with experience in global logistics, stock reconciliation and consumption projection reconciliation involving major multinational clients.
Role: Stock Management & Logistics Co-ordinator Where: Southampton Salary: c£24-26,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Accurately executing client/customer purchase orders and quotes in a timely manner.
- Planning and managing of stock deployment according to projected client use.
- Effectively co-ordinating multiple deliveries to varied warehouse and client bases around the world.
- Problem solving.
- Dealing with customer queries/ questions effectively.
- Placing of orders for products to a supplier.
- Comparison/ reconciliation of stock across sites.
- Liaison with management regarding any stock discrepancies.
- Monitoring and keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, costs and efficiency.
- Carrying out analysis to create accurate stock projections
You will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good communication skills and to be professional in your approach
- To be highly organised and efficient with exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
- To be flexible with a 'can do' attitude
- Confident IT skills including MS office - a knowledge of Sage would be an advantage
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted