Account Executive Ecommerce- £24k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you a Graduate looking for a first step into an international company that can provide excellent training and progression opportunities?
Are you able to foster and develop relationships with skill and ease?
Do you want to learn more about sales industry within a team that have had years of success?
Working within purpose-built headquarters situated just on the outskirts of St Albans, our client a reputable and internationally recognised and renowned business are currently on the recruit for an Ecommerce Account Executive to support within their sales and marketing team in order to maximise existing and new business opportunities with E Trade accounts.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Shadowing Regional Sales Managers and Senior Marketing to observe and understand the Sales, Marketing, and Ecommerce process
- Developing and maximise existing and new business opportunities following suitable training
- Review of sales performance against set targets
- Gathering market and customer information
- Adhering to SLA's and demonstrating a full understanding of the sales process within the Ecommerce channels (training will be provided)
- Providing customer support and technical product knowledge as requested and ensuring that product knowledge is up to date (training will be provided)
- Understanding the company's sales admin and logistics functions by completion of rotations between departments
Skills and experience:-
- Sales/supply experience to ecommerce customers would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to self-motivate and take responsibility of self-learning
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability multi task and prioritise
- A passion for sales and ecommerce
- A competitive nature and entrepreneurial spirit
- The ability to build strong customer relations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT literacy
- A full and clean driving licence
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search