Internal Communications Manager - 12-month contract - Up to £40,000 + benefits
Office (Bedford) & Home based.
We're working in partnership with a well-known global brand. They are market leader in their industry and are looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join them on a 12-month contract.
As Internal Communications Manager, you will support and enable the creation of an exceptional people experience by supporting the business to deliver informing, engaging and inspiring internal communications.
You'll work in collaboration with the Senior leadership team and the HR Business Partners to deliver the Internal Communications strategy and communications framework. Supporting and enabling key stakeholders to deliver great and effective communications that facilitate 2-way engagement with colleagues across the business.
You will be responsible for planning and developing innovative, engaging, clear and compelling communications, content and materials ensuring alignment with strategy and business messaging.
As Internal Communications Manager, some of your duties will include:
- Support senior management in the development and delivery of the Internal Communications Strategy and framework
- Support ongoing review and development of communications tools and tactics to support stakeholders with effective communication planning and management.
- Advise on best-in-class internal communications including advice, counsel and coaching to stakeholders.
- Partner with key functions to effectively communicate projects and programmes and updates. The role will partner prominently with Field operations and the Business Transformation office with some support of Head office functions as and when necessary.
- Manage communication related logistics, planning and running of Communication and engagement events e.g. monthly webinar, project specific briefings, road shows etc.
- Developing innovative, engaging, clear and consistent content (tools and solutions) to share messages with the specific business areas communication activities and key projects.
- Content to include but not be limited to Stories, Newsletters, Business/Area updates, video's and podcasts, meeting briefing materials etc.
- Support specific areas/functions in the management and development of communications channels.
We're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Substantial internal communications experience in a multi-site environment, and remote teams
- Experience of advising and providing business relevant solutions to Internal Communications challenges
- Stakeholder management
- Able to successfully influence staff at all levels within an organisation
- Experience in creating campaigns that have driven strong employee engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong editing and proofreading skills
- Pragmatic and focussed delivery, results and continuous improvement orientated
- Working knowledge of development and delivery of creative communication contents such as videos, podcasts, storytelling etc.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted