Do you have excellent organisational and customer service skills? Do you have prior events experience or would be keen to break in to this industry? Read on for more details!
Our client is seeking an Events Planner to join them on a long term temp assignment. Duties are:
- Flawless delivery of assigned conferences (virtual and in-person) annually while working as part of the global content team
- Communication and collaboration across conference teams to ensure seamless delivery of first class conferences
- Work closely with program management and conference management in developing a client-focused agenda, develop and roll out new processes for session management and agenda guideline
- Be a key member of the global conference content team - build effective relationships with peers in all regions, take and share best practices to continuously raise the level of our conferences across the world
- Actively participate in the process of improving conference features and programs and encourage attendee feedback
- Constantly evaluate the experience, feedback and results and implement changes accordingly. Create detailed post-conference analysis reports and conference debriefs for review with management/other team members
- Identify and track conference navigator tool enhancements and work with the conference technology team on improvements and testing
- Effective project management including ownership and adherence of timelines and templates
- Partner with the Creative Attendee Journey team to create and improve attendee experience
- Partner with the logistics team on capacity planning, projection models and room placement
- Respond to client questions and problems accordingly both pre-conference (virtually and in-person)
- Manage conference content execution to include room monitor management, capacity management, session scanning and feedback
- Adhere to expense management practices
- Flawless client experience
- Flawless execution with high client satisfaction scores and strong client retention
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships
- Achievement of financial objectives
- Engagement and effective management of suppliers
- Exceptional operational efficiency
- Program Management
- Global Exhibitor Products and Services
- Logistics teams
- External Speakers teams
- 3rd party suppliers
- Bachelors degree with focus on events and/or marketing preferred
- 2-3 years of business meeting planning experience
- Budget management abilities
- Project management experience
- Exceptional customer service skills. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal that will provide the ability to communicate effectively with clients at all levels.
- Must be self-motivated, collaborative and solution oriented
- Effective at building relationships with internal and external clients.
- Excellent organizational skills and an ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a quick changing environment and be flexible
- Understanding and appreciation of technology
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted