Are you an experienced Data Analyst wanting to work within one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world? Well this may be just the role for you!
I am currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to join this ever growing company on an initial 6-9 month contract with a potential permanent opportunity towards the end of the contract.
This company develops, manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems and reagents and they require a Data Analyst to support their biggest client in Bristol.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on quantitative analytic projects to support market research
- Develop experience integrating database information with visualisation tools
- Develop tools and resources to simplify pre-sales activities in solution discovery and design
- Demonstrates analytic, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ensure that all designed solutions meet the desired outcomes for customers
Skills & Experience
- Strong working knowledge or Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to develop automated tools to simplify data capture and analysis
- A good understanding of data intelligence tools
- Understanding of GDPR and other regulation regulations
- Must have knowledge of working with SQL DB
- Deep understanding of NHS data requirements
- Deep understanding of different IT applications and software including SQL and report writing software
Qualifications: degree in IT, Data science, Informatics or a related field required
Preferred: Clinical background with experience in Data Management/IT analytic will be considered
Please be aware there will be travel requirements 30-50% of the time, mainly to their client in Bristol.
If you are interested in this role then please do APPLY HERE NOW or call Leah on 01189 586 040
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted