Product Content Co-ordinator - temporary - asap for 5 months
5 months - immediate start
Based in Chandlers Ford (mix of remote and site working)
Mon to Fri - 8.30am to 5pm
Casual dress code
Supporting the maintenance of the client's product selling content (data and visual assets), how this is published, optimised and creating the best possible shopping experience for our customers.
- Support product build activities and maintenance including;
- Hierarchy set up, product data brief ownership, data/improvements in STEP
- Visual asset (Photography, PDF, video, 360's) editing, creation (schematics etc) and publication in Scene7
- Design and copy write rules to create impactful and informative product titles and introductions. Understand and utilise all attribute information and specification to create compelling outputs which is a balance of customer language, commerciality and delivers against SEO guidelines
- Assist in the improvement of product page conversion rates through best practice, competitor benchmarking, insights and delivering continuing improvements identified through MVT and iteration loop.
- Run regular reporting on product page conversion metrics and commentary to feed into trading teams.
Experience working within e commerce environment focusing on a product content and /or CMS role
- A highly organised forward planner with excellent time management skills
- Product marketing experience and previous copywriting accountabilities an advantage
- Flexible in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate real attention to detail.
- A self starter, comfortable working within demanding deadlines
- A working knowledge of tools like STEP, Scene 7, Omniture and Photoshop preferable (but not essential as full training will be provided)
- An up to date knowledge of SEO techniques and how to apply these to digital content
- Uncompromising commitment to quality and delivering excellent customer experiences
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment and build strong working relationships with stakeholders and functions
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted