We are currently recruiting for a Mortgage Administrator for our client based in Epsom to undertake the efficient and effective administration of Mortgage and Savings Accounts.
Please only apply if you have a minimum of 2 years experience within an Arrears/Mortgage Administration role.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Undertaking all aspects of complex mortgage administration including Buy to Let mortgages, Transfer of Equity, Interest Only mortgage administration and other special external schemes.
- Manage all aspects of Commercial lending administration including management and board reports as necessary.
- Undertake the administration of mortgage arrears operations including the provision of any necessary statistical information, reports and supporting the legal recovery procedures in line with laid down procedures.
- Undertake administration of deceased customer accounts, Powers of Attorney and other third party authorities and all other aspects of the Registration process in line with laid down procedures.
- Discharge delegated responsibilities as listed on the Society's Authorities Schedule.
- Undertake administration of all centrally managed reports (daily, weekly, monthly, ad-hoc and other), including any relevant research, correction or communication that arises and any response management that may be required.
- Prepare and issue standard or dictated letter responses to customers as appropriate.
- Assist with all aspects of the testing function including preparation of relevant forms, carrying out the necessary testing, or checking the testing output of others as necessary. To include new products, statements, Fiscal, Year-End and general user testing, for SUMMIT and other systems.
- Provide support to the Service Teams as required.
- Liaise with external suppliers and maintain business relationships with third parties as required.
- Wide-ranging mortgage experience
- Arrears experience essential
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Good, clear communication in all formats
- Able to make decisions
- Ability to coach / train effectively
- Able to learn quickly
- Able to work independently when necessary
- Investigation skills
- Good Excel skills and experience. Ability to create spreadsheets and manipulate data
Please apply today to be considered for this position.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search