Role: Territory Account Manager
Salary: 35K + Bonus
We are looking for an experienced, Account Manager to join our client who are a luxury brand. This is a field-based role in the Midlands and is a Maternity Cover contract.
Your role as Account Manager will be an integral position within the company and you will be responsible for overseeing The day to day management of a designated account portfolio driving sales of the brand within those stores whilst ensuring that brand standards are met.
The successful applicant will have at least 2-3 years of Account Management/Sales experience, possess great communications skills and be willing to travel around the country at times in order to meet with key stakeholders. Experience working within a luxury brand is advantageous, although not essential.
Your main responsibilities will include the following;
- Drive sell out of the products within each store
- Meet sales targets for sell of products within the territory
- Maintain regular face to face contact with all designated accounts ensuring that:
- Marketing opportunities with each account are pursued giving cost effective promotion of products for each account.
- Staff are fully trained and know how to apply that knowledge to make sales.
- Customer Service issues are dealt with swiftly and effectively.
- Prepare business plans, annual sales forecasts, and objectives for each account
- Provide merchandising training and support to ensure the brand is always displayed to guidelines.
- Maintain and report each week to the Brand Manager detailing the account portfolio business.
- Prepare and review reports for specific trading periods and activities for Brand sales meetings.
- Always ensure accuracy of data for the Brand.
- Ensure that all new product and marketing activity is communicated to your account portfolio and implemented along brand guidelines.
- Maintain current position with existing customer base and establish a strategy for product range development.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted