Tate are working with a leading public sector organisation in Exeter to appoint Health Advisors to their rapidly expanding team in Exeter!
Are you an empathetic, friendly person with a passion for providing a good service or looking to get into a career in healthcare?
We are committed to being an inclusive employer with a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences to contribute to the diversity of our organisation.
About the position:
As a Health Advisor, your job is to answer non-emergency calls and assess patient needs over the phone. You will also be required to liaise with other healthcare organisations and professionals including GP surgeries, ambulance services and social services while always ensuring patient safety.
We are able to offer a range of contracts from 16 hours per week up to full time with shifts covering day and evening shifts.
Who we are looking for:
Whilst you don't need to have experience in a call centre or environment, we are looking for individuals with the below qualities:
- Strong IT skills whilst being able to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours (on a rota basis)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and high pressured environment
- Passionate about providing exceptional care
- Two full weeks from home
- Once you successfully complete the home based training, you will be required to complete 4 weeks training onsite
- Please note that the first 4 weeks will be full time for all candidates even if you have opted for a part time contract to enable you to complete the necessary training courses.
What do you receive in return?
- Full training (paid)
- Enhanced bank holiday rates
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunities to develop your career with us
- Access to the company's employee assistance programme which includes counselling support and free financial advice on taking up permanent employment.
- Due to the nature of this position we must undertake enhanced DBS checks on all Health Advisors.
If this is exactly the opportunity you are looking for please give us a call on 01392 432 861 or click apply today.
The Start Date for this role is the 7th of June so we are looking for candidates who can start immediately, can commit to the full 6 weeks training and have access to a laptop for the first 2 weeks training in the role.
This is a Temp to Perm opportunity with a leading local employer.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted