UP TO £26,000 D.O.E
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM - 5PM
Are you a savvy ADMINISTRATOR, looking for your next role?
Are you a naturally confident and process driven individual?
Would you like to join a growing team?
This position is for an Administrator. The business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of fabulous premises in Hatfield, with free parking available on site.
This is a position for a growing business within Distribution. Working within a team of bubbly and very dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for delivering a first class end to end Admin support offering for the business. Working within an open plan office, you will "get stuck in", so somebody who is flexible and adaptable, and has strong business acumen is key.
- Supporting the Product, Supply and Sales and Marketing teams with admin support tasks.
- Maintaining Product specification sheets for all products.
- To manage samples and distribute to customers / factories / suppliers.
- Communicating with Suppliers, Factories, Labs and Customers to source necessary information.
- Offering support the key launch dates process with Retailers.
- Organising Shipment Inspections.
- Monitoring product reviews on customer websites and flagging/resolving negative comments.
- Organising Factory audits.
- An excellent communicator - both written and verbal.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- MS Office competent.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking on site.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted