We are looking for someone with exceptional organisational and problem-solving skills to join our friendly and supportive team. If you're someone who gets great satisfaction from resolving issues, streamlining processes, and generally helping your colleagues to have a better day, then don't hesitate to apply for the role of Recruitment Administrator at Tate today.
Tate are currently recruiting for a motivated individual, located in Luton but flexible with both working from home and in the office, to source, develop and retain a strong candidate base to fulfil the needs of key accounts and assist in developing and building on these relationships.
As a Recruitment Resourcer your role will be;
- To source, develop and retain a candidate pipeline
- To successfully match candidates to client job specifications
- Place adverts and ensure they are compliant
- Manage Enquiries daily and engage/ disengage effectively
- Interviewing and briefing of candidates
- Offer advice to ensure the candidate has every opportunity to demonstrate their strengths
- Coordinate job offers and negotiate on their behalf where applicable
As a Recruitment Resourcer you will have;
- Strong level of customer care / Evidence of relationship building
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passion and drive
- Hard working
- Eager to learn and develop their career
- Ability to multi-task
This is a Full Time, Permanent opportunity paying an annual salary of up to £22,000
So if you're ready to demonstrate your great Customer Service and problem-solving skills in a new environment, then apply for the role today!
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted